Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Lousy View


If you read my post from this past Friday, March 24, you already know that I'm feeling pretty lousy this weekend. Here it is the first weekend of Spring and I'm stuck inside this condo, drinking plenty of fluids and feeling like a ton of bricks were dumped on me. I have a cold and I feel lousy! 

Since this past Friday, I've downed gallons of orange juice. I feel as though I have nothing but citric acid flowing through my veins. 

So all that's left for me to do is sit indoors, stay warm and try to keep my mind occupied so I'm not dwelling in being miserable. If this post seems a little bit tense and abrupt, please forgive me. It's not you, instead, it is all me and this fucking cold! 

There is one consolation to being confined indoors all weekend. At least I'm as naked as the day I was born! 

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




No comments: