Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Take A Hike!


How many times have I been told to "take a hike?" Too many to count. I was almost always told to take a hike as a polite way of telling me to "get lost." Of course, if I had only known that I could do so in the company of this rugged and strapping man, then I more than likely would have made a mad-dash to get on the trail ASAP! (as soon as possible) The fact that we could both hike while completely bare would have been an unexpected benefit!

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




1 comment:

Helix Studio said...

The pretty pair flip once again and Riley gets a ride. Just then, his buddy Chase Williams calls, attempting to give the dirty details of his latest hook up. But, he hears the bed rocking and ends the call so the boys can get back to business.