Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Preparing the Thanksgiving Feast


My own culinary skills are extremely limited. I'm unable to even boil water without burning the pan. This severe challenge makes even the simplest cooking task a major undertaking that often results in a very unappetizing meal for myself and any unfortunate guests who fate sends my way.

Fortunately, my husband, Aaron, is quite accomplished in his cooking abilities and he seriously enjoys being busy in the kitchen. In the years that we've been together, through his patience and understanding, I've become adept at passing the spices as he needs them and at wiping the sweat off of his brow (among other things).

I can think of no better sight than watching the love of my life busy preparing our Thanksgiving holiday meal. Of course, he's completely bare while doing so!

We're hosting an all-gay Thanksgiving feast for Twin and his boyfriend, Sudhir; my cousin, Michael and his partner, Ropati and Aaron's brother and his significant man, Jerome. And yes, we'll all be happily naked as we gather around our dining room table. 


Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride





No comments: