Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Holiday Memories


I wasn't fortunate enough to grow up in a clothes-free household, but I am thankful for the family that I have. I have an identical twin brother, Alex, who is also same gender loving, a nudist and Deaf, as am I. We have three older brothers, three younger brothers and no sisters. Mom was the only female in our household when all of our siblings were growing up. 

Twin (that's how I refer to Alex) and I shared a room and after a protracted struggle with our parents, it was mutually agreed that we could be bare, nude, naked as long as we were in our room. Needless to add, it wasn't too long before we were sneaking around the house, without any clothes, just to see how long we could assert our bare self-determination. 

Of course, we were discovered in our blatant nudity many times. Our punishment would usually be a week without nude privileges. I do distinctly remember the winter holidays when we would steal out of our bedroom after everyone else was asleep and going downstairs to sit, bare, around and stare at our holiday tree. Both of us are fluent in American Sign Language (ASL) so we could converse between ourselves without disturbing our parents and brothers. 

Somehow, whether it was with benign parental benevolence and the holiday spirit, we were never caught clothes-free outside of our room during the holidays. Maybe it was the grace of Rudolph and all the other reindeer. Who knows? In hindsight, for Twin and myself, the important aspect of this holiday was always the fact that we were able to have this time being as naked as the moment we were born!


Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




No comments: