Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Photo-Blog: Nude Dudes: April, 2017


At The Sauna 

Believe it or not, there are actually some naturists/nudists who do not consider that visiting the sauna is a legitimate social nudity activity. I'm still unclear as to exactly what it is that they classify it as, but, in their eyes, it isn't social nudity.  

In my mind, whenever two or more persons are nude together, that's social nudity. No matter if there's a huge crowd and only two bare people present, then it's a socially nudist moment, event or experience. I know that's a very simplistic definition, but hey, if we're wearing only our basic (skin), then it fits. 

True, nakedness loves company and we all are familiar with the adage: The more the merrier. Yes, if we're going to be bare, then let's have as many nude men as possible. I agree wholeheartedly. But if it's just two, I'm good with that as long as one of the two men clothes-free is me! LOL!


I'm not a rigid "by-the-books" only type of guy. I figure that if it involves nudity, and two or more men participate, then it is indeed social nudity. It may not be the most successful social nude event ever held, but that is a very subjective determination. If the two dudes had fun, then who are we to judge, right?  

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




No comments: