Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Footnote: Snow Day!


As a major winter weather event (snow) threatens both the mid-Atlantic, northeastern and New England regions of the USA today, the guys above may not have blizzard conditions on their mind. Obviously, the trio are undressed and have other activities on their minds! Nothing is better than being bare in the warmth of sunshine! 

This is just a reminder that happier and warmer days are slowly on the way to the above-named regions. In two months time, Spring returns! I know that I can barely wait! 

Aaron (my husband) and I are hibernating and bare all weekend long. We have no need to depart our cozy, warm condo! 

A special note of gratitude to Barry West, a fellow blogger and a reader here, for his forwarding the above image. Check out his blog, Tales of West Hollywood. Thanks, Barry!

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Shout out ♡
I usually go by Uncle Barry or UB
And I don't have a blog ♡♡

Bare With Pride said...

Oops! So sorry! I can attribute my gross error to "brain-freeze!" Love and naked hugs!