Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

S'Naked!


One of the few winter outdoor activities that I truly enjoy is being s'naked (snow + naked = s'naked). I'd never experienced this until  January, 2010. Once I tried it, I immediately discovered that I really enjoyed the excitement of being naked in the snow and I've been a s'naked enthusiast ever since. 


Being s'naked is nothing more than skinny-dipping in the snow! At least, that's the way my husband, Aaron, explained it to me as he was convincing me to try it the first winter snowfall that we shared together. That simple summary was all it took for me to try the activity myself. I've never regretted it!


All that's necessary for a s'naked event is a recent snowfall and stripping off all clothing and "hanging-out" completely bare! The thrill of being nude outdoors and frolicking in the snow offers an endless array of activity options to alleviate winter boredom and a new opportunity to enjoy social nudity with friends. 

Aaron first tried s'naked play while he was a student at university. He became hooked then and has been a fan for years. That's why he was relentless in getting me to join in the fun. It's an incredible experience that is impossible to describe. 

Before Aaron and I got s'naked, he made sure that I followed two essential basics. First, always use sunscreen when doing so. The snow reflects and intensifies the solar rays, even during winter. Second, always wear sunglasses. This protects the eyes and reduces the chance of "snow blindness."  

I've uploaded some pictures from my initial s'naked event onto my Bare With Pride companion page here. Click the page title to view, scrolling down the photos offered. 

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




No comments: