Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Visit My Adult Blog (NSFW)



This year (2016), I began publishing an adult (NSFW) blog dealing almost exclusively with posts regarding same gender loving (gay) sex and sexuality. The name of this site is ReNude Pride. To visit the blog, click on the title and you will be linked to it. 

I generally post on ReNude Pride every Sunday. I'm experimenting with some different formats but the weekly post schedule seems to work best for me. It doesn't conflict with my plans for  Guys Without Boxers: Bare With Pride. Please feel free to comment on any of the posts there by accessing the "comment" icon below each individual post entry. To contact me on any issues about ReNude Pride, please email me at: renudepride@gmail.com.

The content of ReNude Pride is sexually explicit and the majority of the featured images are of a sexually graphic. The focus and targeted population is completely of interest to the same gender loving male community. 

Guys Without Boxers: Bare With Pride continues to promote and provide resources and information for the same gender loving male naturist/nudist community. 

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




No comments: