Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Monday, May 2, 2016

Photo-Blog: Do Something Naked Today: May 2, 2016


Today is Monday, the second day of May, 2016. Time for another Do Something Naked Today feature. For today, think of some creative and unique way to showcase your nudity. A tool that sets your experience of nakedness apart as an inspiration to others. A means to promote and celebrate your own reasons and enjoyment of living life bare! The why of your being confident of your being nude. 




So please join me in laughing at all those poor humans who are running around in all their fine clothes, thinking that they're all that and then some. Little do they know what they're missing. The peace of mind that comes from living bare and not having to worry about What am I going to wear today? 

I'm already in my own skin. It never goes out of style and I don't have to even to give coordinating it with anything else. I'm free to stand tall and proud next to anyone else. I'm as bare as I want to be!

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride 




No comments: