Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Post-Holiday Confusion!


I'm confused!

Now that the extended Thanksgiving holiday is over, exactly what am I supposed to be doing today with all of these clothes? I know there's something that I should be doing today, I'm just unable to remember what! 



I think it might be a "back-to-work" day. But I'm simply not to sure! That's the major down-side to extended holidays. The drudgery of the work routine is just too challenging to fathom! Now where did I last put my shoes? 


Maybe I'll just stay in bed, go back to sleep and think about it some more. This is too much for me to have to deal with today. Tomorrow is another day and perhaps by then I'll have it all figured out!

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




No comments: