Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bare Sundays, July, 2016


Come on in! We've been expecting you!

Aaron (my husband) and I have a clothes-free policy in our home. Every Sunday is an unofficial "open house" time. The only rule in effect is that everyone stopping in has to be as bare as us. There's no need to fear a little skin among friends.  


This Sunday, we're hosing a simple barbecue for all those who decide to take advantage of our hospitality. A little refreshment to show our appreciation to all our bare friends and family.


Nothing elaborate or fancy, really. Just some tasty morsels to keep hunger away on this delightful Sunday afternoon. Some meat from the grille to sustain you until your hot dinner-date later this evening. 

As it is such a nice day, we'll all eat outside on the balcony. Don't be shy! Get out of your clothes and grab a plate. The food is almost ready!

I know that we're all bare here, so please forgive my apron. I'm trying to prevent getting burned from the grease-spatters! I need to protect the family jewels!

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride





No comments: