Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Outdoorsman: Robert: Bare With Pride


Summertime, sunshine and being bare outdoors! What better way to celebrate the season? Meet Robert Craig, a proud young man who has no shame about his nudity! Judging by what we can all see here, I'm certain we all can see exactly why he's proud to be bare!


I know that many of you, like myself, have seen his image and fine physique many times on the internet. I have not only seen him but have used his photos with several of my posts. I just never knew his name. So here he is: Robert Craig, please meet the Guys Without Boxers: Bare With Pride blog community!


Not only does he lack any body-shame, he also exudes bare confidence! I admire him for not shaving or removing any of his body hair. That trait is unique in one so young. Thanks, Robert!


And thank you, Robert, again, for proudly sharing your nakedness with all of us!


Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




1 comment:

Bobby b said...

OMG He's So Beautiful