Winter Bare

Winter Bare
Bare Stare and totally relaxed!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Thoughts


October is always a month for contemplating the upcoming winter holidays and especially a list of my resolutions for the new year. I realize that it is early but I've found that once October passes, the frantic pace of life with the approaching holidays somehow overshadow any thoughtful process. In other words, it is now or never!  

Early October is very conducive to organizing my thoughts and weighing different options. For the most part, the weather outside is usually pleasant and moderate. The leaves on the trees haven't changed their color quite yet and the frost hasn't killed any of this past summer's flowers. The middle part of the day is a great time to get outdoors and to think.

It doesn't matter if the setting is a local park or out on our condominium's balcony; just being outside to appreciate the waning days of moderate temperatures is very relaxing is rewarding. Now that autumn is settling in all around, just be outside is a pleasant thrill. Unfortunately, there aren't too many days left where this will even be an option. 

During the several years while I was blogging on WordPress (and I do not recommend that blogging site to anyone - even my worst enemy), I used the closing, Naked hugs as my blog signature. Shortly before my blog was abruptly (without warning) deleted for no apparent reason, I had the occasion to have a photograph made of myself and my blogging buddy, Adimu, giving each other a naked hug. We're dong this in the image below. In this picture, I'm giving the photographer the sign for "quiet" or "secret" so that no one will let Aaron (my husband) will know that I'm about to hug Adimu. Author's note: Aaron took the photo of us.


This particular photograph was made in late September, 2014, so the time-frame is close as to what it is for this post. For all of you who are able, during these early days of October, 2016, I encourage you to get outside, appreciate the moderate temperatures and be proud and bare! The cooler weather will be upon us soon!

Naked hugs!

Peace! Get naked. Enjoy!

Bare With Pride




2 comments:

Rashad Meekins said...

Happy thinking! Nice post, Roger! Stay nude and cool!

Bare With Pride said...

Thanks, Rashad! Same to you, man!